Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not moving, but expanding

As you may have noticed, this blog got off to a slow start, and then capped it off by falling by the wayside. This is because a) I'm not working as hard as I could to rewrite my novel; b) I have the courage of a chicken and I'm perhaps afraid that if my friends read my work they would not love it as I do. And c)no, that about sums it up. So...someday, I hope, I will finish this story. Other than in my head, that is. In the meantime, it is off to exciting new pastures for me. My new blog will be about the other thing I do, and far more often, than writing: reading. I invite you all to come and check it out at http://tomorrowannie.blogspot.com. There will be awesome book reviews, book discussion, and maybe even book giveaways, hosted by me. I look forward to seeing you. And as for this blog - I'll be back. Leave the light on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment